I feel like I'm ready to share my life in pictures again. It's not exactly a Project 365 anymore, but I will do my best to play catch up.
These are a few of the pics I've taken since I stopped posting.
Tonight's apple crisp before it went in the oven. I think I could eat it like this! YUM! Every last ingredient is organic! I am getting so much better at this! :)

My beautiful girls on a gorgeous park day :)

What's more gorgeous than a sunset like this?

Macie decorating a cookie at the vo-tech open house.

Yeah, I think Miss Madilen got just a bit too carried away with her icing. LOL
Glad to see you posting again. Love all the pics!
ReplyDeleteLove love these :) Tell Madi she can decorate a cookie for me anytime. That's my kinda frosting Yum!
ReplyDeleteMom, let's make sure we have her make you one on a day when your sugar is running low. LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks Tracy :) I think I missed this.