Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 15, 2011

I feel like my dogs are getting too spoiled.  This isn't some delicious casserole I whipped up for the family.  It's today's doggie chow.  It's made with natural and/or organic ingredients.  The funny thing is, with FIVE, yes count them FIVE dogs, we spend a bunch on dog food and this isn't really going to cost more to prepare their food from scratch.  What I do know is it's better for them.  Reading the ingredient list on a bag of dog food makes me want to throw up.  


This is made from a ground chicken blend that I get from my natural chicken supplier along with organic brown rice, Greek yogurt made at a local dairy farm and organic peas and carrots. :)  Macie said it looked good.  It smells delicious.  LOL


Everyone loved it, but Holly left a few peas.  She said she doesn't really like begebles....so Max ate her peas. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment